Usually, people will have confusion initially to opt whether to stay at Home or at Hotel when they visit a place. Once they try both the options, they can come to a conclusion based on their comfort. I came across many people, among whom few of them preferred Home stay and few of them preferred Hotel. Everyone will have their own reasons for their choice. I personally choose a Home stay over a Hotel. Let me give a brief description on why I choose a Home stay over a Hotel.
Home is a place which we own it. We take responsibility of every small thing that happens or what we do.
Hotel is a place where we rent a room. We don’t take any responsibility for anything. We just pay back if any loss occurs.
- Home is a place where I feel it’s mine. Whereas in Hotel, I rent it for a day or few days. I won’t have any authority at Hotel. I just get what I pay for.
- Home is a place where I feel free to do anything. I can go anywhere in the house. There will be no restrictions.
- Home is a place where I feel secured. There will be no one watching me. Hotel will be under CCTV coverage. Where I go and what I do will be recorded. I can’t trust if any other cameras are fixed.
- Home is a place where I feel responsible. There will be a family and relationships that I care for and I will be cared in return.
- Home is a place where I can cook myself. Cooking the hygienic food which I like is the best thing I can enjoy compared to junk food.
- Home is a place where I can organize things according to my taste. There will be no problem even if I place valuables somewhere without locking. Family will be there too at home, to look after the things which I forget.
- Home is a place where I value the things. I care for the furniture at home. I take care of the things without getting damaged and I take responsibility if something goes wrong.
- Home is a place where I can have a family. Hotel can accommodate only for limited members. At home any number of members we can just adjust and live.
- Home is a place where the stay is cheaper than the Hotel. I can either buy a house or rent it on monthly or yearly basis.
- Home is a place where I can feel comfortable and if not I can arrange the situation to my convenience.
- Home is a place where I can maintain cleanliness as per my tastes. There will be other family members too to look after the house when I will be busy.